mardi 1 avril 2008

Police Dream...

Hi Everyone !!!Well my name is Michelle and i am 17 years old girl from roumania leaving in Canada.I am a member of »mon reve a la radio».My dream is to become a policewomen.I am studing now in high school on my last level. I realy like this job is fun is cool is lot of action.Why i wanna become an policewomen???coz i like extrim i like fun and is my dream since i was 10 yesr old.It`s realy dificult to become a policewomen you shud to be strong,smart and inteligent.You shud to have your 5 secondary,3 years of college and 15 weeks of academy. The project «mon reve a la radio» realy helped me to open myself to everyone and to be more relaxed in the public. More information about our project and our activities are going to be available soon!! Enjoy!

Aucun commentaire: